20.6.11

when sadness visits me

I turn to the calming embrace of the night…

Isolate myself to the darkness..leaving that slightest glimmer of light coming from my PC.

I just let each melody of my favorite slow songs encapsulate my whole being..

Drowning myself into a total emancipation..

Feeling each word that comes out of my brain…allowing my a bit of disturbance from the black tinted keyboard..

So if I feel empty and rejected…I succumbed to mental seclusion on this leather swivel chair…letting solace clinch my very soul…outpouring words that are inspired by the eventual rest of my corrupted mindset…

I inhale every sad lyrics that hit the silent air..letting it go thru my veins…they shrink like sedatives that calm my inner core…

Then I close my eyes feeling the effect of such self-directed meditation..then eventually surrendering to serenity…

No comments:

Post a Comment