14.8.09

MOVING ON

Sometime in February 2006


Every shattered soul strives to drag their feet forward to refrain from living on their past.

Movin on ain’t easy…people tell you to better forget the bitter yesterday yet they, too, had their worst…

I couldn’t find the comforting words to keep me sane-I’m a static soul…I refuse to move on…I find comfort in my own fantasies…

…that he’ll come back soon…
…that he’ll turn his back from their unreasonable culture…
…that he’ll get into his feet and bravely tell the world that I’m the girl his heart
chose…

I’m just like a twig trapped beneath an over powering rock-struggling for freedom..freedom from pain…waiting for a passing soul and get noticed…

Like the pitiful twig- I was left unnoticed…the rock grew bigger with the passing of time…

Just as we are..he came to my life with a foolish advice not to fally for him. He ain’t worth it just as his culture shouts that I’m not worthy to be part of him. I did not listen, I followed my own instinct. I got lost…a strayed twig…

I was drowned…went on with the current…gone to uncertainty…left with nothing but emptiness…

He left to pursue his dreams..following his illogical belief that he belongs to a woman of his race…

(part deleted)

I have always believed that people can conquer anything with LOVE…that they could prevail from whatever that would stop them. Now, I don’t want to believe in a Romeo and Juliet kind of love…it only exists to people with a heart over whatever kind of thinking.

Love has its own boundaries…conditional..daunted with pros and cons…

(part deleted)

No comments:

Post a Comment